We have just stayed at Spicers Vineyards Estate for our second time and can conclude that the warm service we experienced the first time was no fluke. We were eloping this time and there was nothing that went unattended by the delightful Spicers' staff from the champagne when we signed the register, the "extra" witness and rose petals and candles when we came back to our room after a dinner to remember at Botanica. The staff had also "conspired" with our children to serve us "breakfast in the vines" one morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Personal service & attention to detail in every way! A luxurious Guesthouse, Spicers Vineyards Estate is set amidst its own private vineyard. Every suite features king beds, lounge area, open fireplace, spa en-suite, flat screen TV with CD/DVD and IPod dock, whilst the property boasts gourmet dining experiences at onsite Restaurant Botanica, Salt water pool & spa, guest lounge & boardroom, free wireless broadband and every guest is greeted on arrival with complimentary wine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Ctrip TA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Spicers Vineyards Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spicers Vineyards Estate Hotel Pokolbin
- Vineyards Estate Pokolbin
- Vineyards Estate Hotel Pokolbin
- Spicers Vineyards Estate Greater Newcastle/Pokolbin, Australia