We have just returned from yet another great stay at Spicers Vineyards Estate with a group of friends.
The grounds of this great resort are absolutely beautiful and just so quiet with no road noise at all. We watched the kangaroos from our upstairs balcony early in the morning whilst sitting outside with our morning coffee (the quality of the coffee and tea provided is first class). This time, we stayed in one of the new suites which is just so spacious with everything you could possibly want and of course, the mini bar is all included in the price and yours to take with you when you depart. In the winter, the bathroom floor has underfloor heating - how gorgeous is that?
There is a new pool, large outside chess game and large draughts game out in the lawn with lovely undercover seating a few metres away – just perfect to sit with a glass of red (or similar) and play the games. If you want a great massage I can thoroughly recommend Bree.
We had a wonderful meal in Botanica on each of the two nights we stayed and their continental breakfasts are the best – fresh mixed juice to start, then a platter of fresh fruit, small home made quiche with chilli jam, poached egg, with cibatta bread, Danish pastries and fresh coffee or tea. What more could you want!!!!
My next reservation will be very soon!
If you have not tried any of this, then you are missing something special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Personal service & attention to detail in every way! A luxurious Guesthouse, Spicers Vineyards Estate is set amidst its own private vineyard. Every suite features king beds, lounge area, open fireplace, spa en-suite, flat screen TV with CD/DVD and IPod dock, whilst the property boasts gourmet dining experiences at onsite Restaurant Botanica, Salt water pool & spa, guest lounge & boardroom, free wireless broadband and every guest is greeted on arrival with complimentary wine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Spicers Vineyards Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spicers Vineyards Estate Hotel Pokolbin
- Vineyards Estate Pokolbin
- Vineyards Estate Hotel Pokolbin
- Spicers Vineyards Estate Greater Newcastle/Pokolbin, Australia