This was an A-grade getaway. The food at the Botanical restaurant was second to none. I've travelled extensively including fine dining in Paris and New York and my partner and i both agreed it was sensational! In particular ,the scallops. The accommodation was sophisticated and equally cosy. A must for all loved up couples!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Personal service & attention to detail in every way! A luxurious Guesthouse, Spicers Vineyards Estate is set amidst its own private vineyard. Every suite features king beds, lounge area, open fireplace, spa en-suite, flat screen TV with CD/DVD and IPod dock, whilst the property boasts gourmet dining experiences at onsite Restaurant Botanica, Salt water pool & spa, guest lounge & boardroom, free wireless broadband and every guest is greeted on arrival with complimentary wine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, TravelUp, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Spicers Vineyards Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spicers Vineyards Estate Hotel Pokolbin
- Vineyards Estate Pokolbin
- Vineyards Estate Hotel Pokolbin
- Spicers Vineyards Estate Greater Newcastle/Pokolbin, Australia