My wife and I stayed here recently and while already expecting a good experience were surprised and delighted by this phenomenal hotel. While not a striking building on the outside, everything else (what matters) was five star, top notch, no hassle, and magnificent. The grounds were phenomenal, and we took a nice stroll at sunset, glass of complimentary champagne in hand, and watch the long shadows advance over the magical landscape. Our only regret was we we were for only one night. Next time, it will be for longer. The food at Botanica - the attached restaurant - was excellent if a little pricey. Service at all levels was 100% top notch. Oh yeah - a knock on the door before dinner was two lovely ladies serving us up with Pimm's cocktails. Are you kidding? Wow. Well done, Spicers!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Personal service & attention to detail in every way! A luxurious Guesthouse, Spicers Vineyards Estate is set amidst its own private vineyard. Every suite features king beds, lounge area, open fireplace, spa en-suite, flat screen TV with CD/DVD and IPod dock, whilst the property boasts gourmet dining experiences at onsite Restaurant Botanica, Salt water pool & spa, guest lounge & boardroom, free wireless broadband and every guest is greeted on arrival with complimentary wine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Ctrip TA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Spicers Vineyards Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spicers Vineyards Estate Hotel Pokolbin
- Vineyards Estate Pokolbin
- Vineyards Estate Hotel Pokolbin
- Spicers Vineyards Estate Greater Newcastle/Pokolbin, Australia