This was our first trip to the Hunter Valley and having spent 4 nights recently stayed with my partner and friends at The Vineyards Estate we found the place absolutely amazing. We were greeted warmly at reception and immediately shown to our rooms. To our surprise there was a bottle of bubbly on ice with 2 glasses and a little note saying welcome,,there chocolate dipped strawberries in the fridge and the whole mini bar was complimentary. The rooms were beautiful and overlooking the lovely gardens. The bathroom has a spa and fresh fluffy towels, with fabulous bath gels, shampoos etc. And the service was just incredible. There was a wood fireplace in each room with a good supply of wood. Whatever we asked for we got immediately. The Restaurant "Botanica" has the most wonderful menu,with prices being quite reasonable, and once again the service is something we have never experienced before and we felt like part of the family. There is nothing we could fault in this place. We met the pig Salami and the piglet Chop Chop who are most adorable. We were greeted every morning by kangaroos, and rabbits and even a couple of lizards came for a feed while we were sunning on the deck. What a place. Thank you to the staff. Ladies you are the greatest. We were very sad to leave and even had a little cry. We can't wait to return to this amazing place. Once again thank you for a most memorable experience.
Andrew and Barbara Cieslak
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Personal service & attention to detail in every way! A luxurious Guesthouse, Spicers Vineyards Estate is set amidst its own private vineyard. Every suite features king beds, lounge area, open fireplace, spa en-suite, flat screen TV with CD/DVD and IPod dock, whilst the property boasts gourmet dining experiences at onsite Restaurant Botanica, Salt water pool & spa, guest lounge & boardroom, free wireless broadband and every guest is greeted on arrival with complimentary wine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Spicers Vineyards Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spicers Vineyards Estate Hotel Pokolbin
- Vineyards Estate Pokolbin
- Vineyards Estate Hotel Pokolbin
- Spicers Vineyards Estate Greater Newcastle/Pokolbin, Australia