We stayed at the Hunter Valley Resort for a family wedding. The environs were absolutely lovely, the staff were extremely helpful, and the Spa Cabin was one of the best cottages/accommodation we have stayed in for commensurate price levels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Everything you are looking for in the Hunter - all at the one resort...* Onsite daily vineyard tours at 9am* Hunter Wine Theatre daily at 11am and 2pm* Horse & carriage tour* Horse riding* Bluetongue Brewery Cafe * Hunter Valley Wine School * Fantastic food from our San Martino Restaurant * Board games, pool table, 3km walking/jogging track * Heavenly Hunter Massage Centre * Pool, tennis, heated spa, mountain bikes * Wonderful rooms featuring timber cathedral ceilings * Situated within our own 40 year old vineyards * Owned and operated by the Hele family * And within minutes of the resort... 3 championship golf courses including Cypress Lakes and The Vintage, The Hunter Valley Gardens, cafes, restaurants, hot air ballooning, cheese factories, a chocolate factory, antique stores, a whole shopping village, 3 pampering / massage businesses and over 140 wineries to visit! Or if you prefer, just sit back, relax and finish that book you have been promising to do... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hunter Valley Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hunter Valley Hotel Pokolbin
- Hunter Resort Pokolbin
- Hunter Hotel Pokolbin
- Hunter Valley Resort Greater Newcastle/Pokolbin, Australia