I have attached my letter of thanks
Dear Hunter Resort,
I just wanted to thank you and the staff at the Hunter Resort for the care and attention that you gave to us when we ran our carers course for people with motor neurone disease last week on the 13th and 14th March.
Each person completed an evaluation of the two days and on the question about their satisfaction with the accommodation, venue and catering everyone gave a rating of 4 or 5 out of 5. Very high praise indeed.
The accommodation was very clean and spacious, the meals under the sails were lovely and the dinner BBQ was also a great hit. I particularly liked the morning and afternoon teas! The Vintage room also suited the dynamic of our group and was presented beautifully for us.
A special thanks to you Jan for making it run so smoothly. Could you please pass on our thanks to Chris, who was there whenever we asked for something, to Terry who made all of us laugh on the wine tour, to the head chef (and I apologise I have forgotten his name) and all the others who did their job without being intrusive. You are all very professional indeed. Of course Sally at heavenly hunter did a wonderful job of helping to pamper the people who need pampering the most!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Everything you are looking for in the Hunter - all at the one resort...* Onsite daily vineyard tours at 9am* Hunter Wine Theatre daily at 11am and 2pm* Adventure Centre has horse & carriage tour, Horse riding, Segway tours and Electric bike hire * Matilda Bay Brewhouse (12 craft beers) * Winetasting Cellars with 34 wines * Hunter Valley Wine School * Fantastic food from our Restaurant * Board games, pool table, 3km walking track * Heavenly Hunter Massage Centre * Pool, tennis, heated spa * Wonderful rooms featuring timber cathedral ceilings * Situated within our own 40 year old vineyards * Owned and operated by the Hele family * And within minutes of the resort... 3 championship golf courses including Cypress Lakes and The Vintage, The Hunter Valley Gardens, cafes, restaurants, hot air ballooning, cheese factories, a chocolate factory, antique stores, a whole shopping village, 3 pampering / massage businesses and over 140 wineries to visit! Or if you prefer, just sit back, relax and finish that book you have been promising to do... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hunter Valley Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hunter Valley Hotel Pokolbin
- Hunter Resort Pokolbin
- Hunter Hotel Pokolbin
- Hunter Valley Resort Greater Newcastle/Pokolbin, Australia