“Wonderful Harvest!”
Review of Harvest

Harvest
Reserve with
Harvest is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 74 Restaurants in Pokolbin
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Harvest Restaurant is perfectly situated in the heart of Hunter Valley Wine Country, set at the top of the Hope Estate winery. Harvest features an incredible deck overlooking the amphitheatre and surrounding vineyard, showcasing a 270 degree view over wine country. The delicious food is complemented by the cutting edge design features, an open kitchen and stylist finishes. Harvest’s intimate setting spills out to the wrap-around deck, perfect for al fresco dining.
“Wonderful Harvest!”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

My wife and I enjoyed a wonderful lunch today at Harvest. Fantastic food, attentive service and a beautiful outlook over the vineyards - we would highly recommend it to others. My lamb loin was one of the best dishes that I have ever had and my wife gave much praise to her Barramundi main (finished with touches of chorizo, one of her favourite combinations!). All of the other reviews are true - get yourself to Harvest as quickly as you can....wonderful quality ingredients, treated sympathetically.....

• Visited October 2013

Mona Vale
“A must when visiting Pokolbin”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

A wonderful option for lunch. The degustation option was excellent and the service was outstanding. The view match all on offer. A memorable experience.

1 Thank Jacqui M
Sydney, Australia
“Fantastic food and service”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Everything was excellent. Called Saturday afternoon for a table for 4 that night and extremely accommodating. The only request being that we arrive at 6.30 due to most of their other guests arriving at 7-7.30pm. Was more than happy to meet this requirement and there was not any restriction on how long we could have the table. Service from start to finish was impecabble and food/wine amazing. Would highly recommend

1 Thank a_df_009
“Excellent service to match excellent food!”
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Our dining experience was wonderful. The pork belly was so tender we could have cut it with a spoon. My wife had the wagyu as did our son and both raved at how well it was cooked. I had the barramundi which was cooked to perfection and the skin was crispy. I also enjoyed the side of asparagus which was chargrilled and dressed with Parmesan and lemon oil. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone wanting a great dining experience.

“Excellent food”
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Excellent food and service. I had a lamb dish which was cooked to perfection and melted in my mouth. My husband had the beef which was also very good. Good dessert and wines.

Visited September 2013