“wasnt a fan”

Harvest
Ranked #34 of 76 Restaurants in Pokolbin
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Harvest Restaurant is perfectly situated in the heart of Hunter Valley Wine Country, set at the top of the Hope Estate winery. Harvest features an incredible deck overlooking the amphitheatre and surrounding vineyard, showcasing a 270 degree view over wine country. The delicious food is complemented by the cutting edge design features, an open kitchen and stylist finishes. Harvest’s intimate setting spills out to the wrap-around deck, perfect for al fresco dining.
Reviewed 16 November 2013

went with husband and son [17 ] and cant say I was impressed.chicken was over cooked and dry and hubbies steak was small

2  Thank donnasgreatidea

Reviewed 4 October 2013

My wife and I enjoyed a wonderful lunch today at Harvest. Fantastic food, attentive service and a beautiful outlook over the vineyards - we would highly recommend it to others. My lamb loin was one of the best dishes that I have ever had and my wife gave much praise to her Barramundi main (finished with touches of chorizo, one of her favourite combinations!). All of the other reviews are true - get yourself to Harvest as quickly as you can....wonderful quality ingredients, treated sympathetically.....

Reviewed 29 September 2013

A wonderful option for lunch. The degustation option was excellent and the service was outstanding. The view match all on offer. A memorable experience.

1  Thank Jacqui M
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Everything was excellent. Called Saturday afternoon for a table for 4 that night and extremely accommodating. The only request being that we arrive at 6.30 due to most of their other guests arriving at 7-7.30pm. Was more than happy to meet this requirement and there was not any restriction on how long we could have the table. Service from start to finish was impecabble and food/wine amazing. Would highly recommend

1  Thank a_df_009
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Our dining experience was wonderful. The pork belly was so tender we could have cut it with a spoon. My wife had the wagyu as did our son and both raved at how well it was cooked. I had the barramundi which was cooked to perfection and the skin was crispy. I also enjoyed the side of asparagus which was chargrilled and dressed with Parmesan and lemon oil. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone wanting a great dining experience.