“Amongst the best in the Hunter Valley”
Review of Twine Restaurant

Twine Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 77 Restaurants in Pokolbin
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Twine Restaurant is now open for a hearty Breakfast and sumptuous Lunch with new local owners with over 25 years experience you'll be sure to receive exceptional food and service from our amazing team. Twine is the Ultimate Function and Wedding Venue. We can cater for small intimate groups from 10 - 20 in our Private Wine Room, 25 - 110 in our lovely restaurant area or up to 150 guests in the Wynwood Estate Barrel Room. With beautiful views overlooking the picturesque Hunter Valley Wine region, we can cater for your ceremony onsite or special outdoor function events. Contact us today and let our team design and create your special event. To view photos of Twine, you can visit our Facebook page.
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Thank you Adam. Your restaurant is a delight. You could not have a better location with one of the best outlooks in the Valley. The restaurant is ideal for indoor and outdoor dining. You food is imaginative, beautifully prepared and presented and always a delight. I find it so hard to go past your oyster selection - six different styles - and then the chilli mud crab.
In the past I have also used the private dining room. So good for that special occasion.
I must also not forget Eliacha and the team who make you feel so much at home and provide excellent service. Well done team......

1  Thank Howard D

Reviewed 19 October 2013

I've visited Twine many times before.
This time I visited because I had heard they had recently changed their menu.
I had lunch with my mum, outside with the most beautiful of views.
I had the Black Angus grange Beef Fillet, cooked medium rare and mum had the White Pyrenees Lamb Back strap. My steak was cooked to perfection. It just melted in your mouth.
For dessert I had the Strawberry Daiquiri granita with white balsamic ice-cream, citrus frosting and almond biscotti. Mum had the Warm chocolate fondant with caramel mousse and honeycomb. Both of which were just so amazing.
The fondant just melted in your mouth while the White balsamic ice-cream is so good you could easily have it on it's own.

I've always come here because they have good food but they have outdone themselves with this exquisite menu. You'll definitely see me again.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

We had a lunch at Twine Restaurant and it was a good experience, although not revolutionary the courses were good and the service pleasant and caring.

1  Thank The_Blue_Ocean
Reviewed 28 September 2013

My husband and I enjoyed a lunch today that makes our mouths watering thinking about it.The only thing we could fault was it was a really windy day but hey the food and service made up for it

1  Thank Julsbyrnes
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Had lunch at the Twines on Monday this week. All reports were the food was great and I can assure you that this was the case. We were a party of 4 and each had a different dish. All commented that the food and presentation way great. Dessert was to die for I had the Passionfruit tart. Ambience was beautiful but the service was poor. We booked in at 1pm and didn't get main course until 2.45pm Lucky we weren't in a hurry. The waitress kept apologising for delay. Well worth a visit especially if you are in for a long lunch
David Narellan NSW