“Best choice for Hunter Valley Tours”

Wine Country Limousines - Tours
Sydney
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best choice for Hunter Valley Tours”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

My boyfriend and I had a private tour in the sedan. Chris was our tour guide and she was lovely. She suggested a great place for lunch and overall was a very enjoyable day!!

Lisa & Adam.

Visited June 2014

Miri, Malaysia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent Hospitality and Private Tour”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I would like to thank Chris for her warm hospitality throughout my two days stay especially her morning breakfast was lovely and nutritious. Perfect energy boost before the wine tour. She also helped me to confirm the booking for the EPIC Tasting at the Award winning Muse Restaurant, Hungerford Hill. First stop we went to Ivanhoe and greeted by a flock of lovely geese, this is her favorite vineyard and she recommended a few reds and I got the Shiraz pressing. After that, she brought me to Hunter Valley Garden to shop around. After that, we went to Hungerford Hill for lunch, she waited patiently for me around an hour and a half to finish the EPIC Tasting. I felt tipsy after that, she brought me to grab a cup of tea before heading to Tyrell's and I am glad that I know where to get Tyrell's Wine in Malaysia. Overall, it's was great trip and I would come back again.

Visited June 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A self guided tour to remember!”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Having been to the hunter a few times, we had a couple of places we wanted to visit, and Chris was more than happy to accommodate out requests. The service was personalised and second to none! They have an amazing knowledge of the local area and recommended some amazing winery's to add to our plans. Thanks again for an amazing day Chris. Look forward to coming back!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank DSav008
Sydney
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Best way to wine taste!”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

This is the best way to spend a day wine tasting. You let the driver know where you want to go and he plans the whole day for you, calls ahead to make reservations for lunch, sets up the tastings etc. He gives you advise if you are not sure of where you want to visit. Lets you drink your purchases in the limo between wineries. Very professional, knowledgable and friendly without being intrusive. I will definitely be using this company again when I am visiting the Hunter Valley.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank giantcuttlefish
Sydney, Australia
“Perfect Private Tour Experience”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

We had an amazing day!! Private tour to celebrate our 1 year anniversary.
Joe is knowledgeable, flexible and friendly. And he's a great photographer to boot!! So we have fantastic photo's to reminisce over.
Would definitely recommend using this tour. It's a much more personal touch than the standard group wine tours.

Visited February 2014