“Best winery tour we've had by far!”

Wine Country Limousines - Tours
Portland, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best winery tour we've had by far!”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Highly recommend Chris and Joe from Wine Country Limousines in The Hunter Valley.

We would just like to sincerely thank you for the awesome day my girlfriends and I had on Saturday. It really is the best way to experience the Hunter and we will be booking again for next year.

Visited August 2014

Sydney, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect day”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I wanted something different for my husbands birthday. I contacted Chris from Wine Country Limousines and she arranged everything. We couldn't have asked for more. No need to look any further for the perfect wine tasting tour

Sydney
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best choice for Hunter Valley Tours”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

My boyfriend and I had a private tour in the sedan. Chris was our tour guide and she was lovely. She suggested a great place for lunch and overall was a very enjoyable day!!

Lisa & Adam.

Miri, Malaysia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent Hospitality and Private Tour”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I would like to thank Chris for her warm hospitality throughout my two days stay especially her morning breakfast was lovely and nutritious. Perfect energy boost before the wine tour. She also helped me to confirm the booking for the EPIC Tasting at the Award winning Muse Restaurant, Hungerford Hill. First stop we went to Ivanhoe and greeted by a flock of lovely geese, this is her favorite vineyard and she recommended a few reds and I got the Shiraz pressing. After that, she brought me to Hunter Valley Garden to shop around. After that, we went to Hungerford Hill for lunch, she waited patiently for me around an hour and a half to finish the EPIC Tasting. I felt tipsy after that, she brought me to grab a cup of tea before heading to Tyrell's and I am glad that I know where to get Tyrell's Wine in Malaysia. Overall, it's was great trip and I would come back again.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A self guided tour to remember!”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Having been to the hunter a few times, we had a couple of places we wanted to visit, and Chris was more than happy to accommodate out requests. The service was personalised and second to none! They have an amazing knowledge of the local area and recommended some amazing winery's to add to our plans. Thanks again for an amazing day Chris. Look forward to coming back!

Visited May 2014