“A great find!”
Review of Come What May

Come What May
Ranked #9 of 11 Shopping in Pokolbin
More attraction details
Owner description: Come What May is a new homewares and gift shop in Pokolbin. A collection of vintage and modern pieces, Come What May has many special items that help make a house a home.Now open, the shop is located on Calais Estate beside the cellar door. We are open Thurs-Sun 10am-5pm, or by appointment outside of these times. This latest addition to Calais Estate enables visitors to drink, eat and shop while on the one estate! We look forward to seeing you soon at Come What May.
Sydney, Australia
“A great find!”
Reviewed 9 November 2013

Loved this little homewares shop set in Calais Estate. Full of so many beautiful things. The perfect place to pick up a gift or find something a little bit different for your home. I could have bought so much more than I did if only I'd had more funds! Everything was very reasonably priced.

Visited November 2013

Singleton, Australia
“Beautiful!!”
Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

Come What May was such a lovely experience for me, the owner was so friendly, we chatted for a long time and I ended up finding the perfect gift for my recently engaged best friend. Was such a treat of a place and had the prettiest things for all occasions.

Visited October 2013
“What a treat”
Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

We popped into Calais for some wine and lunch and discovered this little gem. It has a fantastic array of unusual and interesting homewares. We had lots of fun picking up a few lovely things to take home before going upstairs for a beautiful lunch at The Verandah restaurant.
Make sure you pop in and have a look

Visited November 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Gorgeous Homewares hidden in the Hunter”
Reviewed 26 September 2013

We recently discovered 'Come What May' homewares store at Calais Estate Winery, which is a hidden gem for all Hunter Valley goers. I could have bought the whole shop ... It's full of gorgeous yet affordable country style / French provincial goodies including cards, vases, bread boards, ironing board covers, jugs, jars ... there's something for everyone. Can't wait to go back!

Visited September 2013