“Members dinner”

Villa du Pays
Ranked #12 of 74 Restaurants in Pokolbin
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Villa du Pays restaurant sits among the spectacular grounds of Leogate Estate. Taking pride in serving you modern Australian cuisine and to compliment your meal, we will be proud to serve you our beautiful Leogate Estate award winning wines.
Reviewed 3 June 2014

My husband and I attended the members dinner and were blown away by the exceptional service and wonderful food. The 7 course degustation dinner was incredible, some of the best food I have ever eaten. The beef was cooked to perfection and I don't think I have ever had any better. The owners, Bill and Vicki, greeted everyone and made everyone feel welcome. I know it's pot luck when you attend one of these dinner and are seated on a large table but everyone on our table was lovely and really added to the fun of the evening. I couldn't fault the service - all of the staff were wonderful. All in all, we had a wonderful evening and can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Had a wonderful de gustation diner. Food and wines excellent, company enjoyable and the owners Vicki and Bill are welcoming hosts.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

My husband and I had the most wonderful night at Leogate Winery Hunter Valley 31st May 2014. We were staying at the Crowne Plaza Lovedale, another wonderful experience. We were picked up by the winery bus and arrived 5.30pm Sat. night. Met their fabulous team and also Mark the winemaker who has just won an award for his shiraz in London. Lovely degustation dinner with wines to compliment and then half way through dinner, with wine in hand, we were treated to a fireworks display. Just fabulous. Everyone were enjoying themselves and Maureen looked after us exceptionally. Would recommend highly for wines and also food.

Lorraine and Ian McFarland

1  Thank lorraine m
Reviewed 31 May 2014

The steak was great! The view OK, the staff pleasant but the whole dining experience for the high prices paid was very ordinary. Unfortunately the basics were provided but there was nothing extra…. even had to pay for the bread. We won't be back!

villadupays v, Public Relations Manager at Villa du Pays, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience overall, however we were pleased to hear that you did enjoy our steak and thank you for your honest feedback.

Warm Regards,
Team Villa du Pays

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Beautiful day, and a wonderful lunch, food was great, and a great view.
Had the share platter, of Terrine, Pate, and Waldorf salad and Brioche, WOW, lovely.
Mains great too, would move in if they would have me.

villadupays v, Public Relations Manager at Villa du Pays, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

While we are very sorry that you can't move in you are more than welcome to visit us again and we hope to see you soon! Thank you for taking the time to review Villa du Pays.

Warm Regards,