Stayed here for two nights in early May. The staff was great help. The internet worked after I turned it off and on. The room and bathroom was clean. You got undercover parking at the door to your room. I had views of the vineyard.
The bed was very comfortable and the room was very big.
The pub food was so so for dinner but the breakfast was great. Only downside was that they had pepsi products and not coca-cola products.
The only downside was that it was not near a town/activity. If you are headed to the valley for quiet time good location. Lots of wineries very near, but I advise take a tour like Cheers Bus or have a designated driver :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a little Irish charm at Harrigan's Irish Pub & Accommodation, right in the heart of the Vineyards. Offering superb 4-star accommodation, this unique property features 48 guest rooms and suites, each with its own private courtyard/balcony and undercover parking right outside. Relax around the resort-style swimming pool. During your stay, enjoy the casual dining experience of Harrigan's Restaurant, serving a choice of Irish and Australian fare. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Harrigan's Irish Pub & Accommodation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrigan`s Irish Pub And Accommodation
- Harrigan`s Irish Pub Hotel Pokolbin
- Harrigan's Irish Pub & Accommodation Greater Newcastle/Pokolbin, Australia