“best cocktails”

Ranked #28 of 81 Restaurants in Pokolbin
Price range: US$9 - US$22
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Two Fat Blokes Kitchen & Euro-deli Cafe is open 7 days for breakfast and lunch serving an amazing fresh range of local, Australian and International gourmet food at the best prices in Pokolbin, guaranteed! Abundant seating, (inside and out), overlooks the beautiful lush grounds at De Iuliis Winery, so drop in to; - plan your day sipping Vittorio Coffee with a sweet treat. - enjoy a casual lunch into the late afternoon with a selection of snacks, tasting platters, formal dishes and deserts. - quick pickup on lunch packs including picnic baskets with blanket filled with your goodies and BBQ packs. - taste cheese & wine including our popular 1 hour matching experience. - quench your thirst with a cool drink or beverage from our extensive range. - gift yourself fresh smallgoods from our big authentic range including cheeses, prosciutto, salamis, antipasto platters, kransky sausages, smoked trout, fresh pasta & pasta sauces, bakery and more. - jump on a private luxury tour right after lunch to taste from some of the best local wineries.
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed our epic lunch at two fat blokes. Food was delicious, cocktails were delightful and the service was best so far. Thank you to the staff for a great afternoon

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We were truly blown away with our experience at Two Fat Blokes. I called late Friday afternoon and spoke to a lovely young lady to book a table for my hubby, sister and I for Saturday lunch. She was very sweet and had no issues with finding us a spot on such short notice.
When we arrived Saturday we were greeted by the lady who took our reservation - Kristy(?) Sorry if this is incorrect. She seated us at our table and even took it upon herself to get a cushion for my dear sister who uses a walker and found getting comfortable a challenge.
Our meals were divine! After reading so many bad reviews I was a little scarce waiting for our meals to arrive but my goodness, aren’t I a fool to doubt them. The waitress that was looking after us mentioned that the young lady has been appointed Supervisor and we can see why. We spoke to our waitress about ordering some cocktails who went to see what could be made. Kristy came straight over with an abundance of options to offer us with what they had available. I ordered a Pina Colada, my sister ordered a Fragelico Frizanty (?) and my husband, a Jack Sparrow. Wow! Talk about exceeding expectations. We will be back next month for our annual family luncheon and can’t wait for them to see first hand how amazing this hidden treasure is. Thanks for your hospitality.
Marg x

1  Thank Lambie87
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Great vibes, not the tastiest platters. Two fat blokes is in a lovely location and close to a lot of other nice wineries

2  Thank Michael G
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Learned about pairing wines and cheeses, there was a representative from De Luiss winery explainig the matches it was very good

Reviewed 18 June 2018

We had the lunch with wine and beer matching to our selected plate. A selection of 3 food and 3 drinks that we thought would not be enough for a lunch, turned out to be the exact right amount of food with great wine and beer matching! Busy place, so if you can book a table would be better, although we haven't spent long waiting to sit down. Great food and great service!