“Amazing staff”

Twenty-3-Twenty Chocolate Factory
Ranked #3 of 3 Dessert in Pokolbin
Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

This place is a step above willy wonkas factory anything chocolate you can imagine is here. Brought salted caramel fudge and it is mouth watering. Staff were amazing let us taste and you can even watch them make the fudge.

1  Thank cassandraleigh

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We just showed up 10 minutes before the place closed, and the staff were very friendly. They did not push us out the door because they were closing and they were very helpful in picking out the perfect chocolates for us. Thank you very much!

1  Thank clubmayhew
Reviewed 4 July 2014

We had a hot chocolate and a flat white this morning and I can really say they make one of the best I have ever had... if not, probably the best hot chocolate ever! They can really work on their customer service though... I have noticed some of the servers don't really want to be there :( One of the guys was really helpful but was not paying attention to my order.. hence, he got the size wrong. As soon, as I mentioned I ordered a larger size instead.. they made me a new one and didn't make me pay for the difference. All in all.. its definitely good quality but can really work on their people skills.

1  Thank Lyn0209
Reviewed 20 March 2014

had lunch, it was very poor quality,restrooms were unclean and unsanitary. would not go back and certainly could not recommend it to anyone especially given the fact it is in wine country and there is no shortage of fine restaurants in the area

3  Thank westcoastcanuck
Reviewed 11 March 2014

We had hot chocolate drinks and bought a variety of chocolate and fudge to take home with us. The problem was deciding what to buy amongst all the choices. There is also a great range of gourmet foods, outside seating as well to enjoy the fresh air and scenery.

1  Thank Jill S