My husband and I stayed one night(wishing it was more)in the "Sunset Ridge" cottage. We had tried to book at the Tower Estate but it was fully booked. Due to the reviews on this site we chose our second option of Billabong Moon. We were not disappointed. Andy and Jenny have a great set up here. Sunset Ridge is very private and you are unaware that anyone else is around. It is beautifully appointed and we loved the double spa bath. The breakfast provisions were amazing and so was the bottle of wine, cheese plate and chocolates. The open fire was going which gave the place an instant cosy attraction on the cool evening we arrived. We dined at 'Splash' just down the road which was organised by Andy and Jenny. Great seafood. We have booked other family members to stay here next week and hope we get another opportunity to stay again ourselves. Just loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A waterfront cottage at Pokolbin along with four other individually designed and decorated cottages located over 10 hectares, makes Billabong Moon a unique place to escape. With couples and small groups in mind, Billabong Moon has an eclectic mix of comfortable contemporary and pre-loved timber furniture, intimate outdoor living, large, comfortable beds, deep baths and spas to help establish the relaxed and indulgent atmosphere. Fish from the deck of Billabong cottage, swim in the salt water pool, gaze at clear night skies or snuggle up fireside. With privacy the priority this is a great place to relax after a day indulging in Pokolbin’s fine wine and food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Billabong Moon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Billabong Moon Hotel Pokolbin
- Billabong Moon Greater Newcastle/Pokolbin, Australia