I planned this stay in the studio cottage for my partners bday,did not meet both our expectations at all,from the pictures & description on the website it appeared to be quite secluded,private with bush surroundings,there were a few dry looking trees around,not exactly bush & worst of all we had a view of the road,not quiet due to that,we have another nights stay and if it was possible I would be happy to get a refund and spend the second night somewhere else,website very deceiving and definately not worth the money spent
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A waterfront cottage at Pokolbin along with four other individually designed and decorated cottages located over 10 hectares, makes Billabong Moon a unique place to escape. With couples and small groups in mind, Billabong Moon has an eclectic mix of comfortable contemporary and pre-loved timber furniture, intimate outdoor living, large, comfortable beds, deep baths and spas to help establish the relaxed and indulgent atmosphere. Fish from the deck of Billabong cottage, swim in the salt water pool, gaze at clear night skies or snuggle up fireside. With privacy the priority this is a great place to relax after a day indulging in Pokolbin’s fine wine and food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Billabong Moon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Billabong Moon Hotel Pokolbin
- Billabong Moon Greater Newcastle/Pokolbin, Australia