We absolutely loved Billabong Moon. The rooms are classy and not remotely tacky We stayed in Sunset Ridge and I couldn't tell if you there were other people in - I never saw anyone the whole time. This is not a hotel. But it is what a Bed & Breakfast should be. We only met out hosts on checking in and checking out - their style is very much "if you need anything - call us". The rooms had everything and were so thoughtfully prepared. Just little touches. We had local wine, and chocolates, and all the breakfast provisions. Couldn't speak highly enough of it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A waterfront cottage at Pokolbin along with four other individually designed and decorated cottages located over 10 hectares, makes Billabong Moon a unique place to escape. With couples and small groups in mind, Billabong Moon has an eclectic mix of comfortable contemporary and pre-loved timber furniture, intimate outdoor living, large, comfortable beds, deep baths and spas to help establish the relaxed and indulgent atmosphere. Fish from the deck of Billabong cottage, swim in the salt water pool, gaze at clear night skies or snuggle up fireside. With privacy the priority this is a great place to relax after a day indulging in Pokolbin’s fine wine and food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Billabong Moon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Billabong Moon Hotel Pokolbin
- Billabong Moon Greater Newcastle/Pokolbin, Australia