This is our third time we have stayed at the Tuscany and I would stay there again but just don't expect to receive high standards of service. Just relax and don't be in a hurry. Having said that I have to add that individually the staff members were all very friendly and willing to assist. The rooms are large and more than adequate. We had a nice setting out side the back doors with excellent views. The main meal room looks great. The cafe is more than acceptable and both have excellent views. It's a beautiful piece of real estate. But I am not convinced that it is a Wine Estate? Where is their Tuscany Wine to buy?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Estate Tuscany Decades of Hospitality & Award-Winning Service. Only two hours from Sydney, located at the foothills of the Brokenback ranges in Pokolbin, Hunter Valley (NSW). Guests can experience a relaxing stay in Tuscan-style accommodation, with uninterrupted mountain views in the heart of Australia's premium wine country. The grounds present a stylish blend of modern and rustic decor, set amongst 26 acres of beautiful countryside. There are two stunning eateries onsite. The Mill Restaurant offers guests a fine dining experience, while The Brokenback Bar presents a cafe-style bar where guests can sample wine and beer from the region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Estate Tuscany reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tuscany Wine Estate Hotel Pokolbin
- Tuscany Wine Estate Pokolbin
- Estate Tuscany Greater Newcastle/Pokolbin, Australia