We held our wedding at Tuscany and found it to be 5*. From booking the wedding through to the actual day we could not of asked for more from Belinda and Anita- including helpful hints and ideas.The accommodation was fantastic,spacious clean rooms, we stayed in the Olive Grove rooms and watched the kangaroos in the morning and made use of the pool. We had approx 25 guests staying for the weekend and everyone enjoyed it. We all ate in the bar on the Friday and the food was delicious- the staff were very helpful and pleasant. The wedding itself was fantastic- Belinda and Anita did a great job arranging everything. The food was a highlight for everyone- every course cooked to perfection. Lauren ran the restaurant so efficiently we did not have to ask for anything. We had a fault less stay and would highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Estate Tuscany Decades of Hospitality & Award-Winning Service. Only two hours from Sydney, located at the foothills of the Brokenback ranges in Pokolbin, Hunter Valley (NSW). Guests can experience a relaxing stay in Tuscan-style accommodation, with uninterrupted mountain views in the heart of Australia's premium wine country. The grounds present a stylish blend of modern and rustic decor, set amongst 26 acres of beautiful countryside. There are two stunning eateries onsite. The Mill Restaurant offers guests a fine dining experience, while The Brokenback Bar presents a cafe-style bar where guests can sample wine and beer from the region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Estate Tuscany reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tuscany Wine Estate Hotel Pokolbin
- Tuscany Wine Estate Pokolbin
- Estate Tuscany Greater Newcastle/Pokolbin, Australia