“Very nice lunch”

Price range: US$6 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Australian
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Enzo warmly welcomes you to our charming sandstone restaurant. . . As the story goes, 'enzo' have been established since 1996, yes one of the original cafes in wine country pokolbin! When there were dirt roads 'n stuff! We are historically known for our alfresco dining and 7 days trade throughout our years! Over the years this once upon a time homestead, home to the Irelands, has expanded and evolved and become home to enzo. Original fittings of the kitchen areas and fireplace still remain untouched. Hand cut sandstone, laid by hand, and the hardwood beams from the wharf of sydney harbour, create the lived-in feel that people return for. We welcome you to our home of dining, celebrating and good times, and ask you to continue to share with us. Enjoy!
Reviewed 28 November 2013

We were very well looked after. My wife had a very nice piece of fish, and I a salad. No complaints and it was all very fresh. Surprised the boys from Modena havent complained about the use of the red horse!

1  Thank edwowen
There are newer reviews for Cafe Enzo

Reviewed 28 November 2013

We enjoy coming to Enzo's for lunch, because it's a great place for outdoor dining. The food and service are decent. We particularly enjoyed the soups.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

A wonderful menu, awesome staff and some really special touches made this breakfast (at 11am) one of the best I have ever had.

The menu is lovely, with great touches like home made baked beans. My friend is a foodie and she said that they were great.

I ordered tea, and was delighted when my pot arrived pearched on top a sesame street hard back book.

1  Thank Leisuretravelonly
Reviewed 1 November 2013

This was my second time at Enzo and it did not disappoint. My partner and I dined for lunch after tasting at David Hook Wines which is adjacent to Enzo. Staff were friendly, food was hearty and honest. Desserts looked amazing but unfortunately we could not fit them in! See you next time we are in the area :)

Reviewed 1 November 2013

Have been to Cafe Enzo about 6 times for breakfast. With two kids aged 2 & 4, the outdoor grassed area in front is a godsend. The kids can walk on the nice grass & look at the fountain whilst mum & dad eat. The staff are always friendly & attentive. It can get a busy at weekends but they have lots of seating both inside & out & you can always manage to get a table. The food is up market cafe food, always very nice with a good selection. It is on the pricey end, $80 for 2 adults & 2 kids.