“very nice and great atmosphere”
Review of The Beltree - CLOSED

The Beltree
Price range: US$10 - US$38
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Relaxed Modern ItalianLunch Friday | Saturday | Sunday | MondayDinner Friday | Saturday | Sunday of a long weekendRelaxed LunchBYO wine Lunch only corkage $12 per btlDinner 2 | 3 | 5 course.Groups 10 & over Italian Table Menu 2 | 3 courseBoutique weddings and special occasions on request
Kurri Kurri, Australia
“very nice and great atmosphere”
Reviewed 16 November 2013

Lovely place,abit out of the way but the food was lovely and fresh.
went with great friends and was well looked after.loved the free vodka at the end

• Visited August 2013

Canberra, Australia
“Very disappointing”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

My boyfriend and I went here for lunch on the weekend as we were in the Hunter for a wedding. I had high expectations due to other reviews however was very unimpressed with the size of the servings. We both ordered pasta dishes (the "big" sizes - ~$35 per serve) and our meals were tiny! Would have ordered desserts but I didn't feel like eating dessert while still hungry for lunch! The food was very nice but if you're going expect to pay high prices and be sure to order breads and entrees.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Jessica T
Brisbane, Australia
“Brilliant local restaurant”
Reviewed 7 November 2013 via mobile

Visited with two other couples for Friday night dinner on a weekend away. We arrived at 7:30 pm and the place was packed. Great casual but special feel. It's Italian and it shows across the menu and wines.

We all immediately went for the chefs six course meal and were not let down. Every dish was excellent and served at a lovely pace. Lots of interesting wine and beer choices. We weren't rushed, being the last to leave at 11 pm.

Great service through the night topped off a terrific evening.

Visited November 2013
“Such a little gem!”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

After a long day winery hopping, my partner and I had dinner at the Beltree. The decor was lovely - 'shabby chic' with an Italian edge. Food was excellent; we shared the pork dish which was designed for two. Beltree boasts an extensive wine lists, sourcing from local and international wineries. I am disappointed that I over induldged during the day as I would love to have tried their tasting menu, however there is always next time ;)

Visited October 2013
Newcastle, Australia
“Superb!”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

We had the pleasure of having a wonderful Sunday lunch at 'The Beltree' and it was simply superb! The Food, Wine and Service was outstanding and now will be our No1 for Pokolbin. Love the choices of Aperitif's mine was the Bellini with pear sorbet just gorgeous. Then over a lovely bottle of Hunter Valley Shiraz, at a very reasonable price, we devoured Beef Carpaccio, Duck Pate, Green Pasta with Spanner Crab, Heirloom Tomato and Chilli, Veal with Parmesan Custard and then even room for dessert of Nougat and a Chocolate Terrine. Every mouthful was simply delicious and I cannot wait to return. I also really like the décor and gardens and it was great to sit outside on the deck. Thank you 'The Beltree' for a wonderful lunch.

• Visited October 2013