“Lovely clean tasting food with super quick service.”
Review of Oishii

Oishii
Ranked #16 of 76 Restaurants in Pokolbin
Price range: US$9 - US$26
Cuisines: Japanese, Thai
Good for: Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Food was great but was a bit put off by having to go inside and pay first! Surely that many people don't do runners? The food was very tasty and quite generous. Price was OK for lunch.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

We took a gamble and it paid off with Oishii restaurant. Reasonable prices for the area, meal was good quality and fresh.

Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

I had very high hopes for this place. The entree was ordinary and bland. The mains were soggy and just not nice. It was highly over priced. For its location and price the food should have been a lot better. I don't recommend at all. :(

Reviewed 6 August 2014

The food was yum but hard to communicate with the staff. We wanted to do it take away but we wanted to eat outside but they didn't understand what we were saying.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Japanese food is always a win for me, I especially loved the sashimi, it was so fresh and tasty. Each piece was masterfully crafted and was clean tasting just the way you want it to be. The goyza were delicious too and a generous serve. I did not like the chicken coconut soup, too salty. But the duck carpaccio was really tasty and something different! I found the space too dark and it was quite expensive, but for a special occasion it was a good meal.