We spent 3 nights here in July. The accommodation was clean, spacious and centrally located for wineries and restaurants. Very comfortable and functional. Due to the time of year the main restaurant was closed. Local shop had all supplies but pretty expensive for basics. Only disadvantage was having to carry suitcases from the car park to the unit but not too much of a problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of Pokolbin, minutes to all the major attractions and event locations, Pokolbin Village offers unique 4 star accommodation with a charming and friendly "Village" atmosphere, ideal for the perfect short break. Surrounded by vineyards, Pokolbin Village features 4 star accommodation, a full-size tennis court, swimming pool, boules court, landscaped grounds and an array of on-site attractions to suit couples, families and groups. Relax by the pool, play tennis or browse the on-site attractions including The Pokolbin Winemakers Outlet (Cellar Door/Wine Tasting facility), The Pokolbin Chocolate & Jam Company, The Hunter Valley Smelly Cheese Shop, Tempt & Vixen (art, jewellery and homewares)and the Pokolbin General Store (with a large range of essentials, gifts and memorabilia). Buon Cibo Ristorante is also conveniently located on-site and is open daily from 8.00Am the perfect place to enjoy a sumptuous breakfast, coffee and cake, lunch or dinner. Buon Cibo Ristorante is open for dinner Friday to Monday and breakfast and lunch 7 days a week. Bookings are essential. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pokolbin Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pokolbin Village Hotel Pokolbin
- Pokolbin Village Greater Newcastle, Australia