Ozzie Pozzie Backpackers
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
John Oxley Motel(Port Macquarie)
  • Free Internet
Koala Tree Motel(Port Macquarie)
Very Good 4/5
Aston Hill Motor Lodge(Port Macquarie)
Good 3.5/5
Le George Motel(Port Macquarie)
Very Good 4/5
Palm Court Motor Inn(Port Macquarie)
Very Good 4/5
Mid Pacific Motel(Port Macquarie)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmovie roomreading roomair hockeytable tennisbooked a double roombig kitchennight busstayed longerone nightfantastic hostelfacilities are greatpool area isperfect place to staywhale watchingminute walkport macfree wifi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I spent 1 night there with my boyfriend ; we shared a dorm with 2 girls. The staff is nice, everything is clean, the kitchen is well organised. The beds grate but despite that we had a good night. If you have a car you can park it outside. I'll recommand this place.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Loved this place!!!!! Was the first hostel I stayed in on my trip up the east coast. Was so relaxed, staff were friendly, clean rooms, BBQ, and kitchen, our 6bed room had its own en-suite too. Lots of activities to do from here and staff very helpful......loved the pool area, movie room and games room. I can't praise enough! Defo glad I chose here over the other YHA.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I have been meaning to join tripadvisor for a year now just to review this place! I only had one night here as was on such a tight schedule but wished I could have stayed longer! Staff we're very friendly and chilled out, but best of all the people staying there were such a nice bunch of people, young and old. I met some lovely people there and had a great time with a pizza and wine evening and table tennis. Keep up the good work, a really lovely place to stay!

Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I stay there now for a couple of weeks and it is really nice . The people are very friendly and helpfull. You have everything in the hostel (pool table, air hockey, swiming pool, etc..;) .
The kitchen is with all the equipment you need, free coffee and tee .The living area and the rooms are really nice and clean !!!
Try it and enjoy your time :)

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

I passed just one night. Nice hostel. Very good and soft mattress and big pillow ! Clean. Staff cool. But really noisy, the room is not soundprouf. The bathroom is really small only 2 showers and 2 wc. The city is not so far. It s à good place probably in summer.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo