We just came back from 2 nights at Sails and it was great! the position across from the club/shopping centre was so convenient and also a nice walk along the waters edge to the main town. The outdoor spa was great and when the pump stops you can just reach out, press the button and start it again! ( some you have to get out of the tub in the freezing cold to turn it on again). The room was clean and tidy, the bed was comfortable for us and the breakfast had everything for all tastes and appetites. The staff were all lovely and yes I would stay again, maybe spend the extra to have water views but then we were very happy with what we had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sails Resort Port Macquarie by Rydges on Pelican Bay - Port Macquarie's only absolute waterfront resort. Whether you're travelling for work or play we will endeavour to make your stay relaxed and comfortable. Enjoy the relaxed, tranquil setting and experience the highest level of service and leisure facilities, now with Free Unlimited Wi-Fi. Our Port Macquarie Hotel has 83 fully appointed rooms provide room service and 24 hour reception for our guests.Conveniently located a few minutes from the CBD. Sails Resort Port Macquarie by Rydges Hotel provides easy access to the Glasshouse entertainment venue, main beach, shops, restaurants, bars and night spots. Sails Resort Port Macquarie by Rydges is a unique venue providing professional conference facilities in tranquil surroundings. Every conference, meeting and event is tailored to suit your need. Our Port Macquarie Hotel offers 6 versatile meeting rooms, catering for up to 150 delegates. Our experienced team will personally manage your event from the initial enquiry through to the successful completion. Sails Resort Port Macquarie by Rydges is half a day's drive north from Sydney and three hours from Newcastle. Port Macquarie is serviced by multiple daily flights from Sydney and Brisbane. Travelling by car from Sydney, follow the Pacific Highway and take the Port Macquarie exit turning right onto Hastings River Drive. Follow this road until you reach a roundabout and turn left into Park Street. Complimentary parking is available in the resort's off-street private car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Sails Resort Port Macquarie - by Rydges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Resort Sails Hotel Port Macquarie
- Quality Hotel Port Macquarie
- Quality Inn Port Macquarie