Only stopped over for 1 night and I am very impressed. The motel is located off the main street and only a few minutes drive from city center and other shops and restaurants. Staffs are friendly too. The room is economical, tidy and nicely organised. For 5 adults, you will not feel crowded at all. There is also a small under cover car park which offers plenty parking slots. The motel itself only has a breakfast room, but the owner has provided a lot information on surrounding restaurants, takeaway and deliveries. Not to mention that there is also free WIFI.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The latest in modern motel and apartment accommodation nestled in a quite residential cul-de-sac adjoining public parkland & gardens 140m away from a busy highway. Only 3 minutes drive to the centre of Port Macquarie. Registered 4 star facilities with the latest technology in 3D TVs plus theatre surround sound in our apartments. In house bike hire facilities for rides along the Hastings River, offered free to guests returning the bikes before 9.00Am. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aston Hill Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Port Macquarie
- Quality Inn Port Macquarie
- Port Macquarie Quality Inn