We had a brief overnight stay at the Aston Hill Motor Lodge, arriving at 7.30pm after a very long drive from Brisbane. We were greeted warmly by the Resident Manager who was keen to ensure our comfort. When I enquired about where was close by to dine that evening, she mentioned the motel's courtesy bus that would take us where we wished to go. Our room was clean, quiet and spacious with excellent facilities. Breakfast in the breakfast room the following morning was generous and we enjoyed chatting with other guests and taking in the view from the balcony. A beautifully kept property with great pride taken in its facilities and gardens.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The latest in modern motel and apartment accommodation nestled in a quite residential cul-de-sac adjoining public parkland & gardens 140m away from a busy highway. Only 3 minutes drive to the centre of Port Macquarie. Registered 4 star facilities with the latest technology in 3D TVs plus theatre surround sound in our apartments. In house bike hire facilities for rides along the Hastings River, offered free to guests returning the bikes before 9.00Am. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Aston Hill Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Port Macquarie
- Quality Inn Port Macquarie
- Port Macquarie Quality Inn