All reviews small courtyard stayed here overnight stay bbq area town centre port
Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

I stayed in the motel for 2 nights during a roadtrip from Melbourne to Brisbane. It is on the main road into Port but traffic noise didn't bother me at night. The room had a little table and a kitchenette with kettle, toaster, microwave and an electric frypan. Breakfast was included in my room rate which consisted of cereal and toast. They also gave me a small bottle of milk for the room for tea and coffee during my stay. There is a lovely pool area nice and secluded away from the main road. It is a short drive into the centre of town so fine if you have a car. The only negative in my stay was that my room wasn't ready when I arrived at 3pm. But I just went for a quick drive into town and looked around and came back half hour later and it was ready. So only a minor inconvenience.

Date of stay: January 2014
Trip type: Travelled solo
PortOCallPortMac, Manager at Port O'Call Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2014

Hello,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to share your feedback on your recent stay with us on your way up the coast.

We are so glad to hear you enjoyed the room/service. The pool area is such a great little area to relax and enjoy the surroundings.

Thank you again for your kind words and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind regards,
Management.
Port O' Call Motel.

Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

My partner and I stayed here for three nights over the busy Xmas period and found it was exactly what we needed after a long drive.

This is a great safe overnight stop over as it's close to the town so you can enjoy the sites and beaches.

Rooms were good size, clean and comfortable with air con, foxtel and WiFi. It's even worth dipping in the pool early in the morning after a run around the area.

Ask about breakfast, as it can be delivered to your room in the morning.

The staff as very friendly, it's a family run business and more than accommodating for late arrivals.

The motel is on the main road however we didn't hear a single car, we had a very sound nights sleep.

Definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2013
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

Excellent room and facilities. Decent bathroom size which is important where a lot these days are too cramped. Owners have excellent customer service skills. It was a lovely finish our two week holiday up North having a stop over in PM.

Date of stay: October 2013
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Nice place.Located not far from Main part of Port Macquarie.Great service.Shower and bed good.Served breakfast to room.Would stay again.Friendly staff.Loved the little private courtyard.Also gave us on arrival a small container of fresh milk for a nice cuppa.Great place.W.Patterson.

Date of stay: October 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 June 2013

The motel is like many others on a main road. The road noise reduces greatly during the night and this could have been assisted in that it was winter. The facilites were exactly as we expected, and the bonus for me was that the Room No 1 right next to the main office had a small courtyard at the rear where I could leave my longboard with safety when we went out. The room was very clean and everything worked as it should. I would have no trouble recommending this property,

Date of stay: June 2013