It was really nice to receive such a lovely smiling welcome at the reception desk. We had been travelling for a few days staying at various spots and this was the most welcome we felt.
Lovely room and great little restaurant where we had a delicious meal with good service.
Easy walking distance to a large shopping mall and right beside a beautiful waterside walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Macquarie Waters is a multi-award winning 4.5 star boutique apartment hotel conveniently located in the heart of Port Macquarie & just a short stroll to the waterfront, beaches and shopping. Choose from stylish hotel rooms or 1, 2 & 3 bedroom self-contained apartments - spa and ocean view rooms are available. Perfect for corporate and leisure travellers, all rooms feature large TVs with 80+ Foxtel channels and FREE Wi-Fi. Experience our friendly, professional service and FREE secure car parking. Relax in the heated outdoor pool & spa or hot tub on the roof deck with water views. During the warmer months we also screen movies by the pool! Eat at our popular restaurant, The Corner open daily from 7am for casual dining (closed Sunday from 3pm) or enjoy FREE room service delivery. 2015 Sydney Morning Herald Good Food Guide & 2014 Gourmet Traveller 1 Glass Award. Proud winners of the 2014 NSW Tourism Awards - Gold for Deluxe Accommodation and 2014 Australian Tourism Awards - Bronze for Deluxe Accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Macquarie Waters Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macquarie Waters Hotel Apartments
- Macquarie Waters Motel Apartments