“Great Coffee”

Crema Espresso Bar
Port Macquarie, Australia
“Great Coffee”
Reviewed 11 April 2012

What a great place to have a coffe on a winter afternoon ! River view,sunset and plenty of nearby parking.

Visited June 2011

Sydney, Australia
“Second try and still the same - Ordinary”
Reviewed 28 January 2012

I thought that i would visit Crema and give them another go after my last visit of Jan 2011.

I ordered a long macchiato 28/01/2012.

The person taking the order was attentive and professional. Unfortunately that’s where it all stopped. The Coffee was served in the wrong size cup yet again, the coffee was by way from the best I’ve ever tasted, tasted like it was bitter and burnt.

The staff there don’t look happy at all, many walking around with the grumpiest of face, no smiles at all, and the atmosphere is not what I expect from a Coffee House, and you guys really need to work on it.

Although my name was taken at the order, it wasn’t used at the other end to collect my order and sat there for a few minutes before they realized I had not picked it up because they a) had not called me b) I didn’t realize it was ready, (Wrong size cup again)

It’s a shame really as it could be a great coffee shop as it is right in the middle of town.
There are better places in Port to buy Coffee, read my other reviews to discover what can be achieved.

• Visited January 2012
“Coffee”
Reviewed 20 January 2012

Lovely coffee service was spot on friendly staff we did not eat here only had coffee

Visited January 2012
San Francisco, CA
“Nice coffees and muffins”
Reviewed 13 December 2011

Loved the savory and the blueberry as well. cappuccinos are lovely as are the trim lattes. Pricey but worth it. Salads are nice as well. Sit and people watch then walk on the breakwater :)

Visited December 2011
Sydney
“Sometimes Great...”
Reviewed 10 December 2011

Sometimes great, sometimes, service a little slow. If they are busy I go somewhere else. The staff are friendly.

Visited April 2011