Caravilla Motor Inn
US$104
US$68
US$64
  • Pool
Riverview Motor Inn(Taree)(Great Value!)
US$71
Comfort Inn Marco Polo(Taree)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$82
Agoda.com
US$114
US$107
Priceline
Taree Highway Motor Inn(Taree)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$67
Agoda.com
All reviewsroom was cleanone nightstayed herenearby restaurantsno hesitation in recommendingstay there againpleasant surprisecouple of nightsshort walklady at receptionswimming poolbit datedother guestspacific highwayin towngreat value for moneythe river
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 April 2013

I chose is motel due to the Best Western name as I was travelling only for work and wished for something simple but reasonable. My room was very dated but clean and well serviced. Foxtel channels and very friendly staff. For a couple of nights away for business, this motel has what you require. Wireless access, small pool and central location. This wouldn't be my choice however for a family holiday. Overall a good place to stay when considering the reasonable price paid.

Room Tip: Good enough for a quick business trip. Price reasonable.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 March 2013

We stayed at the Caravilla on our way to Sydney and were very surprised at the service and the renovated room. It was spacious comfortable and spotless. It is within walking distance of town.
We enjoyed our stay and on the return trip we stayed once again. I have no hesitation in recommending it to friends

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 March 2013

My wife & I stayed here as we were traveling down the coast. Taree was a good stopover as it was off the highway with no traffic noise. We were upgraded to a better room, it was a large room with a King Bed and was as good as you would expect in any 4 star Hotel "very clean". We decided to eat in the Restaurant which was a pleasant surprise, as alot of Motel Restaurants do not stack up, the meals were very good and the service was excellent. I would definitely stay here again on our travels.

Room Tip: book the king bedroom, it was excellent and price was affordable.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2013

My husband and I stayed here with my in-laws for one night on our way from Brisbane to Sydney. We booked separate rooms, and they were both nicely laid out with all the usual amenities. The beds were quite comfortable and we all got a good night's sleep. Overall, this hotel was a good find for the price. We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank jlinds86
Reviewed 10 February 2013 via mobile

We booked here as we thought its just a budget motel we only need a bed for the night and thought lets upgrade to the spa room when we got there we could not believe how big the room was.
We opened up the room expecting like most motels so be small and squished in but everything was laid out and the spa could fit 3 people.
The only bad bits were there wasn't enough cutlery in the room.
So in all we loved it
Planing to stay there again in a few months

• Stayed: March 2012