“Expensive treat but worth it”
Review of Scratch Coffee Co

Scratch Coffee Co
Ranked #8 of 22 Coffee & Tea in Wollongong
Reviewed 14 May 2017

On a quiet street, the only coming in and going out was from this joint. This little espresso bar can only fit 12 people at most so it's mostly a takeaway activity here. Staff were friendly and cheerful, great vibes, and interesting seat cushions using coffee sacks.

My friend and I had a coffee each. The small coffee was $4 - a tad expensive for its location in Port Kembla but was definitely a quality treat as I love a deep roasted bean. We also shared the ymmy moist raspberry slice, it's price was also steep at $4 for a size no bigger than a cuban cigar. Probably won't make it my go-to joint as I'll probably go broke very quickly.

I'll definitely be back for another special treat.

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

As a coffee lover I am always looking for a good brew, this place was un-expected. A total find, coffee is fabulous! Friendly staff and a great vibe. Can't comment on food as I didn't eat, but highly recommend you grab yourself a hot bevy.

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

A new cafe on Wentworth street is a welcome addition to a few other gems nearby. Great to go to during a work break (work in Port Kembla or W'wong) or have just been to the beach.

This place, the decor is upbeat, but nothing to write home about, and the aroma of coffee is quite welcoming. Staff are nice but not conversant on my visit, which I thought was weird because they weren't busy.
At $4 for a small long black, it the most expensive coffee in Wollongong. Is it worth it, well, only as a treat. Very good, great flavour and a deep rich aroma. Top shelf, but why the price?

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

Best coffee in town!
Great service, nice coffee & delicious cake.
Thanks for the great experience!!!!!

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

I was conpletely blown away by the quality of the coffee especially as it is roasted on site by master barista Duanne. Every shot is weighed and the quality is just as good when the place is busy or quiet, something that doesn't happen in all coffee shops. The cakes are also really nice with the lumberjack being a standout. Duanne and Ellen made us feel welcome even with our boisterous 2 yr old and new born baby.

Its well worth heading to Port Kembla for you won't be disappointed

1  Thank hdennelly