“Friendly, professional, affordable...best customer service ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Mobile Bike Rental

Mobile Bike Rental
Nashville, Tennessee
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Friendly, professional, affordable...best customer service ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2011

In Wollongong for wife's business, so I had free time and a desire to explore the area. Called up the Mobile Bike Rental people and had probably the best customer service experience of my life! The delivered the bike I requested to my hotel very quickly, provided a map and suggestions of places I might want to ride. The bike was in excellent shape and came provided with a helmet and bike lock too. Dragan the owner was so very friendly and his advice on where to ride was spot-on. Wollongong has a beautiful coastline, particularly north of town, and lots of little beaches and cafes, restrooms and even places for water breaks. Mid-day on the second day I ran over some glass and had a flat. I called Dragan to ask what to do...didn't want to walk it back, but didn't know where to get a tire replacement. I didn't even have to ask, he came immediately to where I had broken down, apologized to ME for the flat I had caused, and brought me a replacement bike and a smile! Never asked me to pay for the service, or the repair, even though I was prepared to pay for a repair trip or what have you...my fault for running over the glass, so I thought it would only be fair. He wouldn't hear of it, got me back going in no time, wouldn't take any money from me, and just made my day. I wish my own family treated me as well as this guy does! When it came time for me to leave I just gave them a call and left my bike at the hotel with an envelope containing payment for the rental...on the honor system. How can you beat that?
To sum up, Wollongong is a great place to ride and Mobile Bike Rental is a super place to do business with. I would do business with them any time, and hope to get to do so again!

Visited March 2011
2 Thank JaymoOslo

Sydney
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Wollongong Mobile Bike Hire”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2009

Just had a lovely day cycling along part of the Illawarra Coast north of Wollongong. We hired bikes from the very friendly and helpful people of Mobile Bike Rental who offered the fantastic service of dropping off or picking up the bikes at a location of our convenience. Particularly good for an unfit person like me who likes to end the day with a beer rather than cycling the return leg! 10 out of 10!

5 Thank iguazuflor