Novotel Wollongong Northbeach
Marketview(Wollongong)
Flinders Motel(Wollongong)
  • Free Internet
  • Restaurant
Adina Apartment Hotel Wollongong(Wollongong)
  • Pool
  • Fitness centre
Quest Wollongong(Wollongong)
Downtown Motel(Wollongong)
City Beach Motel(Wollongong)
  • Pool
2,098 results
All reviewsseafood buffetlobby barwindjammers restaurantacross the roadocean viewbalcony roomstandard roomcafes and restaurantsfantastic locationsaturday nightcarlparkingaccorrefurbishmentconferencecoastlinelighthouse
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 October 2012

The Novotel is a friendly & well kept hotel.
The room was very spacious, the beds were comfortable.
Location was great, in the heart of the city, we could walk to everything.
I would definitly recommend this hotel to anybody travelling in or around wollongong
I cant wait to stay there again.

Reviewed 23 October 2012

The majority of (not all) people staying at this hotel are family and friends of students at the University of Wollongong, besides business people. It gets really busy during graduation ceremonies, or at the beginning of an academic session when parents usually accompany students.

It has a fantastic view of Wollongong's Northbeach, close to fine walks on the beach, and a walking distance to important locations in the city, shops, train station, and the university. It has a great lobby and cafe which is good for relaxing. This hotel also acts as an alternative hangout for students willing to meet and followup on uni group work or socialize.

I would say it is the best hotel Wollongong has to offer. The food is amazing as well.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Camden South NSW
Reviewed 21 October 2012

My wife and I spent an enjoyable, relaxing and invigorating day at the Novotel Northbeach Wollongong, the staff made us feel warm, welcome and totally at ease, it was such a pleasure to spend time at this oasis for travelers. We have stayed there before and look forward to spending more time indulging ourselves in this wonderful location.
The meals, services and attention to detail were outstanding, we would recommend a stay to everyone.
John & Kerry

Reviewed 21 October 2012

We enjoyed our stay - a little disappointed that we did not receive an early arrival as requested, but were compensated on receiving an upgrade to a balcony room. The rooms were very clean and comfortable with thick luxury bath towels. The view from restaurant was breathtaking while dining.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 October 2012

The only short fall, in my opinion is the buffet dinner. Very ordinary & I will not do this again. The entree was excellant the mains rubbish. The choice of mains left an incredably poor representation of the Hotel, you are far better than the quality of this buffet.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
NovotelWollongong, Front Office Manager at Novotel Wollongong Northbeach, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2012

I always appreciate hearing about the areas we could improve the experience for our guests, so thank you for bringing the issues with dinner to my attention. If you would be willing to provide me with some specific examples as to where you feel the mains fell short, I will be sure to pass the feedback onto our Executive Chef. My details are below.

Again thank you for your review and I hope you welcome you back to the Novotel in the near future.

Kind regards,