“After Dinner Drinks”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 17 January 2017

Went here for a few wines after dinner. The vibe is cool and the staff very friendly. Would love to come back and try the food

Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

Sometimes you leave a premises thinking "I'll rate them on TripAdvisor when I get a chance"...not Dagwood's! I ordered a cheeseburger which was simply delicious! This establishment was trendy and had a great vibe. Not a place to go with romance in mind but a bouncy place to have fun.

Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

Looking for good coffee and brekkie after a night out and this place was perfect. Great coffee, although very small cups (if I'd known I would have ordered a mug). Really nice breakfast, friendly easy going staff and trendy atmosphere. Loved it. Will be back

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

I wonder if the negative reviews of Dagwood are exaggerated? Maybe it depends on the time guests visit? I just had a lovely light dinner at Dagwood. Shared the shaker fries and cheeseburger and also had the classic cocktails sex on the beach and daiquiri. A lot of reviews were saying that the drinks were decently priced. At $14 and $16 I thought they were average to slightly exy priced. But they were fresh and delicious. The menu says $10 cocktails before 6pm mon-fri...wish I were there to enjoy that! The fries were piping hot and a generous serve and the burger was tasty (not insanely huge as some places make them, but I prefer being able to hold a burger and not have it fall apart in my hands!). Service was friendly and fairly prompt. Loved the convenience of Dagwood being right under the Adina hotel where I was staying. This place is obviously a very popular spot as it was filling up by the time I was leaving and not just from hotel guests...obviously people out for a night on the town. Will go here next time I'm back in Wollongong.

Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

Had a fantastic meal here. The food and service excellent will definitely re visit. It is positioned under the Adina apartment where we stayed so really convenient.