Quest Wollongong
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Downtown Motel(Wollongong)
View Hotel
Adina Apartment Hotel Wollongong(Wollongong)
  • Fitness centre
  • Free Internet
Mantra Wollongong(Wollongong)
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
All reviewsnoisy areagreat locationbedroom apartmentfantastic apartmentwashing machine and dryerlaundry facilitiesnoisy at nightfull kitchenstreet noisewould stay here againsecure parkingclose to shopswithin walking distancecentral locationwin stadiumreception staffcrown street
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 September 2012

Very friendly ,helpful staff,off street parking available, close to all amenities, fantastic spacious units,all combined to make a visit to Wollongong very memorable. Will remember this place for future stays.

Room Tip: Level 7 has excellent views to the east.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
QGong, General Manager at Quest Wollongong, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2012

Dear Roy B,

We are so greatful for the kind feedback and are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us here at Quest Wollongong, we look forward to your next stay and we will make sure you get the 7Th Floor.

Reviewed 22 September 2012

I stayed here for 5 nts while attending W'gong
Uni. The room was spacious & comfortable.
Staff were helpful. Handy location - close to the supermarket & shopping mall.
The best feature for me was having kitchen & laundry
facilities. The price was also great. The downside of my stay was that I had a room
overlooking the street and the noise through the night (hoons in cars & on foot, delivery trucks, street sweepers) meant I got little sleep. Not very helpful when having to
sit through 8hrs of intense lectures each day! I have 3 x 5 day stays in W'gong each
year but the noise factor will only see me stay at Quest again as a last resort.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo

Dear Jeglagciti,

Thank you very much for your feedback, im glad tht we were able to have a fewfacilities that come in handy over your stay. I understand how important sleep is when studying and just with your day to day life.
We have two bedroom apartments away from the street that I would be deligthed in ugrading you to on your next stay. If you would like to take this option. Pleas just let me know.
We always strive to make sure you enjoy your stay and I hope we get the opportunity to get it right.

Reviewed 27 August 2012

I have stayed here twice long term with my 2yr old and I am booked in for two more long term stays. The location is excellent, close to the CBD, Win Stadium & Beach. I stay in a 1 bedroom apartment with the balcony and treat the apartment as my home making full use of washing machine & kitchen. I did have an issue with housekeeping during my last stay. Towels were not being changed, bin liners not replaced and I had an occassion to email the manager my complaint as housekeeping had failed 5 times. Overall we are satisifed with our stay.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family

Dear World_Traveller582,

From the guys at Quest Wollongong, We hope You, Jason and Luci have a great Christmas and look forward to seeing you in 2013. You should enjoy Wollongong in December.
We will make sure your next stay is improved and make you want to stay longer.

Reviewed 20 August 2012

It's very difficult to book a room for 5 adults in Wollongong and Quest was one of the 2-3 locations that could get 5 into one apartment.
Size wise the apartment was good - we had a 2 bedroom which had a kind bed and 2 singles. A decent roll out bed was also set up for us for our fifth.
The furniture seemed cheap, which is fine for a chain motel, except considering it's cheap - there shouldn't really be an excuse for it to seem so dated, tired and dirty.
Thus why it seems overpriced - 2 bedroom apartment for one night $330!!

Cleanliness was less than average. There was gunk in the dishwasher and the fridge smelt funny. The bathrooms were the worst which wasn't helped by the fact that they seemed a bit dated. I went to brush my teeth and had a huge cockroach crawl out from my under my towel. Yuck!! There were 2 other dead cockroaches near the couch in the living area.

Bedding would have been adequate for summer but not enough blankets were in the room for 5 people during a cold winter night - reception closed so no opportunity to get more. Bed and pillows were also hard and uncomfortable.
Bathroom fan was noisy and we could hear noise from the street all night.

I hate sounding like I'm whinging but the only decent thing I can think of for this hotel was it's central location. Otherwise - it seems like Quest are taking advantage of the lack of accomodation choices in Wollongong and charging premium prices for sub standard rooms.

The apartment was adequate for a group for the one night but I would be very unlikely to stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 August 2012

Poor reception on Austar, Internet went through a secondary server which provided little protection. The Kitchen was new, but the dining and coffee tables were painted, which damaged my leather diary (it stuck to it). After complaining about the reception of the TV, basically got, stiff cheese from the reception. Close to CBD, parking $8 p/night which I wasn't told about until check out. Basic accommodation ok for the one night stay traveller...

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business