“Like maggots with your duck?”
Review of King's Chinese Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
King's Chinese Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese, Australian
Reviewed 24 January 2011

Recently visited Kings, as we do (or used to do) occassionally. Ordered roast duck, when it came out there were live maggots in the dish. This is a disgrace. Owners claimed it was their suppliers fault, if so I hope they change their suppliers immediately and consistently check their food while preparing and serving to customers.

6  Thank am4mb

Reviewed 9 November 2010

My girlfriend and I went there on the recommendation of hotel staff and we were very impressed . The Mango chicken in the bird's nest was incredible, and my girlfriend had chicken in the bird's nest, but it came with no sauce to top it off. When she asked for some honey sauce, this wasn't a problem. Staff were friendly and helpful, and knew the menu. It was also incredibly good value. I would definitely recommend King's to anyone looking for a value, delicious Chinese meal.

Reviewed 5 January 2008

My dad absolutely loves this place. It's traditional chinese food with a handful of western dishes available. For a family of six, it's very affordable dining. One of my friend's even has his wedding reception here. This is the default restaurant we go to when we don't feel like trying something new and just want a good feed for a decent price. I have to recommend this but I'm not exactly sure what the dish is called. I just remember we ask for the tofu with the seafood on top.