“Excellent flavours ”

Thai Crown Restaurant
Ranked #167 of 485 Restaurants in Wollongong
Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

Had dinner once with friends, service excellent as it opened for us, as we were early that day. Serves best thai food in Wollongong. Also has cheap lunch option.

Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

This place was just up from my hotel and rather than trek down to the Thai place I normally go to when in Wollongong for work, I thought I'd try here.
So happy I did as it was better than the other place!
I had curry puffs which were nice and golden but still moist inside plus had the traditional cucumber sauce to go with them (other places serve bottled sweet chili sauce... That's just cheating!) I also had pad see ew which was yum! Just enough sauce to noodle ratio and it was well cooked.
They had an extensive menu so I'm booked into the same hotel next month so I can revisit this place for dinner! Looking forward to trying other dishes. Recommend

Reviewed 24 February 2016 via mobile

Very nice little Thai restaurant in the heart of the Wollongong CBD
Great food and friendly staff , we have eaten here a number of times and haven't been disappointed
You have to try the chicken Penang curry in a rich coconut sauce it's to die for!
Also the deep fried crispy pork is another winner for mine
Give this little unassuming place a go

Reviewed 5 August 2015

My wife and I ate here following a recommendation from our hotel receptionist and certainly weren't disappointed!
We ate and entrée of Spring Rolls and shared mains from the Chefs Specialties. The food was very good as were the deserts. We found the pricing very reasonable.
The thing we found unusual was the happy staff who were exceptionally friendly and couldn't do enough for us!

Reviewed 31 July 2015

This restaurant is closed but there is a Thai Crown up near the station (sites of previous Epano Greek restaurant). So my rating and last review is for Thai Crown. Great food and service!