“Made me happy.”

Ranked #14 of 17 Hotels in Bundaberg
Pacific Coast Australia, Australia
“Made me happy.”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Reception were extremely helpful and alleviated my anxiety at finding the venue for an early work appointment (I'm useless with maps!). Fantastic, I will definitely go back and recommend! Clean and comfy.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank S C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Gainesville, Florida
Reviewed 23 March 2014

This motel is located on the south edge of town and slightly off A1 so it is quieter than some in the area. The rooms were adequate and quite clean. We slept well. I had some minor mechanical issues with my car and the staff was kind to lend a few tools for me to effect the repairs.

Just down the road is a sports club which has excellent food and quite reasonable prices.

The price seemed a little above average.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Dale S
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 23 March 2014

For a short turnaround the Best Western Boulevard Lodge does the job.
My room was certainly big enough though it could certainly have used a coat of paint. One real bonus to this hotel is that it is set back quite a distance from the main road so the traffic noise isn't an issue, which can't be said for a few other places that I've stayed at in Bundaberg. It is however a little way out of the main part of town though as I and I dare say most people are probably driving that shouldn't be an issue.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Andrew M
Melbourne
Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

Large rooms and a bit out of town. Sports club is close by with really good meals.
Not much noise at night. Rooms are large but basic. Free Internet is a bit of a con. Its limited to 500 meg which expired after ten minutes in a work video conference call. Othrr pl a ces in town have unlimited.
Tiny pool. Good place to stay but I think there is better value in town

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank aus_gregg
Christchurch, New Zealand
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Only stayed one night. Double room on the ground floor which was very dark and gloomy. No road noise and good location. Walking distance to the Brothers Sports Club. Stayed at three other places on the East Coast and this was the worst and dearest.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank moonlight1633
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Reviewed 29 June 2013

Needed a room for one night for a swim meet and couldn't afford two like last time, the family room was suggested and it was very good. It was upstairs, but as we only had to go up and down once, it was okay for my elderly mother. The single bed and queen were both comfortable and the bathroom was a good size, so miss nine and i could be in there at the same time. Last time it was quiet, this time there were a lot of hoons about, but that can't be helped. Service was great, as I have to pick up the key and check in early without accessing the room, and have to leave before the office opens - no problem! Lots of towels provided and everything we needed was there. Could not imagine staying at a different motel.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Sandra H
Deception Bay
Reviewed 14 February 2013

My husband & I had the unfortunate task of having to go to Bundaberg 2 weeks ago to meet with insurance assessors after our house was hit by a tornado on the Australia Day long weekend. At short notice I rang the motel & managed to get a couple of days accommodation even though they were fully booked looking after the residence of Bundaberg. After arriving & seeing what damage we had sustained we knew that our stay was going to be a long one. I spoke to the owner who was very helpful in accommodating our needs all but one night & at the last minute they received a cancellation they were extremely professional & contacted me to let me know the vacancy had become available. After staying & this very friendly motel for 2 weeks I would recommend them to anyone who would like to go & stay in our beautiful city. The motel is within walking distance to Reading Cinemas, Sugarland Shopping Centre & Brothers Sports Club. It also has its own restaurant Darcys which has a beautiful menu & very friendly staff. Thankyou to everyone for looking after us in our time of need we will never forget your friendship & will definately be back

Room Tip: All rooms are well situated & off the street. Upstair room was very quiet