“Great Food”

Pappar Delles Italian Restaurant
Reserve with
Pappar Delles Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 153 Restaurants in Bundaberg
Price range: US$8 - US$23
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Best & freshly made Wood fire Pizza and Pasta in Bundaberg town. Wide range of seafood options with Pizza, Pasta and Signature dishes. We have so many vegetarian and Gluten Free meals. Best beef Steaks with chef's special sauces. Signature Main meals served with fresh vegetables and mash potato.
Bundaberg, Australia
“Great Food”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Love Italian food and this was soo nice. You have the option of a steak as well. Staff are friendly and we didnt have to wait long for the food

Visited November 2013
2 Thank SzyZ

• Korean first
Bundaberg, Australia
“Pappar'Delles Italian”
Reviewed 27 December 2013

Great value Lunchtime Menu. Chicken Pesto Pasta is always a winner so is the fish special. Very friendly staff with good knowledge of the menu. Great ambience goes with yummy food.

Visited December 2013
3 Thank Mummygirl58
Bundaberg, Queensland, Australia
“Great value lunch menu”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Great value lunch menu, recently had their daily fish (red emperor) special, if you love garlic ... then you will just adore the sauce ...

Visited November 2013
3 Thank Bernard T
Brandon, Queensland, Australia
“Great!”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Great food, great service. We will definitely go back. Meals came out quickly. Very affordable. We had 3 courses each and drinks for $105!!

• Visited August 2013
4 Thank Karen D
Bargara, Australia
“One of my fave's - I'm def a regular :)”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

I love Pappar'Delles! From the first time i went there with my boyfriend - we had great meals with exceptional service > even though we first went there agggeesss ago i still remember our order was umm Sardine Fritters for me and mushroom Risotto for my bf, I'd gone out on a limb and ordered something a bit more unusual than i normally would and I LOVED IT!! and my bf said the risotto was awes too. Since then every 2nd time i eat out in Bundy it's here. I've been trying everything on the menu and they never disappoint :) I love the atmosphere, the table service & staff (A++++). Sometimes they sell things like bags of avos n stuff at a bargain price too. I did try the tapas once...and that might have been the only thing that I wouldn't rave about, it was made well and nicely presented though, just tastes & textures that were a bit too different for me. but that didn't stop me going back (No Sir-ee!)...I even went in once by myself, though I don't usually eat out alone, but I couldn't help myself especially with their lunch specials being better value than fast food!

• Visited July 2013