“Little Gem”

Ranked #35 of 159 Restaurants in Bundaberg
Price range: US$3 - US$16
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: The Kafe is situated at the front of the beautiful old arcade, with opening French doors, the ambiance is abundant with the feel of old world charm. Plenty of room between tables enables customers to enjoy conversations without being overwhelmed with noise with plenty of outdoor seating available. We are child and nursing mothers friendly and our staff love to ensure our visitors are relaxed and well looked after and not rushed.
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Found this little gem nestled on the corner of an arcade in Bundy....loved it!!!...Coffee is the best...made just how you ask for it....the food I found outstanding...great omelettes!!!!!....Staff were extremely polite, friendly and so happy, unobtrusive and not rushing you. It was great sitting at a table in the arcade with a gentle breeze blowing, cooling down the hot day.......definitely recommend this one!!!!!

9  Thank Carol C
Kathleen N, co-owner at Melting Moments The Kafe, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2013

Thank you for your review and I am happy you enjoyed your dining experience at the Kafe Carol, we hope to see you again, maybe to enjoy another omelette and coffee, made to your liking.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

My son and I went there for a quick coffee and not only the coffees too hot to hold the cup, but the food variety wasn't to our liking.
I will say that the ladies that work there are very friendly and courteous and the whole atmosphere was very good.
There was a lot of available seats to sit down, but we opted to take our coffees away.

1  Thank Kris N
Kathleen N, co-owner at Melting Moments The Kafe, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2013

I am sorry you were disappointed in your visit to our Kafe, Kris. Since opening 7.5 years ago, we are constantly asked to make our drinks "hot" so that is the normal way we make them. On request, we will make them "warm" to "not so hot" quite happily. As for our menu not being to your liking, I am sorry to hear that also, it can be very flexible, and customers who come back time and time again must be very happy and satisfied and yes, it is a great place for a sit down meal, snack or coffee.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

After 3 weeks of lack luster dining experiences in Bundaberg I found a great breaky spot. The ladies at melting moments are wonderful and so is the service. Simple breakfasts that taste great and a relaxed dining atmosphere in the middle of town. I will definately be back to visit!

7  Thank Kristy-Lee H
Kathleen N, co-owner at Melting Moments The Kafe, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2013

Thank you for your positive feedback Kristy-lee, we are happy you enjoyed your breaky and the Kafe.

Reviewed 25 April 2013

We called in on a rainy morning in early April on our way home to Brisbane and scored a car park right outside the cafe. Desperate for a flat white, we weren't disappointed - GREAT coffee and dare I say possibly an even better slice of genuine homemade caramel pie. We'll be back.

9  Thank Jules59255068

We are so glad you enjoyed your coffee and caramel tart Jules, we aim to please.

Reviewed 16 April 2013

Some would say i'm a regular, and maybe i am but one thing i will say is the only places i will go back to are the ones that stand out, Anne and Kathy are both very polite and friendly, every morning i'm there and greeted with a smile, a little conversation and a great cup of coffee, now it is my personal opinion that friendly service matters and Melting Moments the Kafe has stand out service earning my 5 star review and my business on a dailiy basis,

8  Thank BenAtBMG

Thank you for your positive review of our Kafe, Ben. When you become a customer at the Kafe you are treated like a member of the family. We look forward to your visit each morning and I hope you continue to enjoy your morning coffee just the way you like it.