“Fun for the littlies”

Ranked #7 of 46 things to do in Bundaberg
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Got plenty of animals for the kids to see. Lots of playground equipment near by and picnic areas to keep everyone happy.

1  Thank Wendel54

Reviewed 14 May 2014

great small zoo, love the dingos, birds a little quiet the day we were there but overall clean. Friendly staff who answered all my questions.. well done Bundaberg

1  Thank Pincher06
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Great for children, but I would hardly call birds and goats a zoo! Some of the birds do repeat what you say, which is pretty cool.

1  Thank kingcakes
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I remember far better days for this zoo. It was great for my little grandson, he loved the playground and what animals / birds that were there but just not enough to interest older people. Quite boring really. I remember when my kids were little, there was a range of animals and they loved going there just for the animals. There used to be monkeys and an old tortoise, ceratadus and lots of other animals. It seems the focus has shifted. It is well laid out and could be so much more. They have a petting zoo a few times a year and I was lucky enough to be there for that about 2 years ago. That was fun.

Reviewed 5 December 2013

Bundaberg zoo is located in Alexandra Park close to the river. Not a lot to see, but you can spend a pleasant hour strolling around the few enclosures or on the boardwalk down by the riverside. When we visited, there were several interesting bird exhibits, a couple of dingoes, some emus, a small kangaroo and lots of lizards (I don't think they were part of the zoo, they just hung out there)

3  Thank ianjj