“Average Food - Great Atmosphere”
Review of Spinnaker Restaurant & Bar - CLOSED

Spinnaker Restaurant & Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 April 2014

My wife and I went here for our wedding anniversary, the food was not overly impressive.

I had Asain Oysters for starters, the abductor muscle had not been cut from the shell and the delicate flavours of the oyster were lost in the Asain hoi sin sauce and roughly cut chilli.

My medium rare steak was more medium well than rare and not as enjoyable as some pub steaks available locally. The dish as a whole was underwhelming.

My partner was also not overly impressed with her meal and we didn't stay for desert...

The service was good and the location and ambiance can't be faulted, having a live harpist saved the night somewhat.

Reviewed 23 December 2013

This restaurant has only been open for four days, after been renovated from the major floods earlier this year and is under new management. We had seating on the lower deck overlooking the Burnett River. The food was excellent with good servings for each meal. The service was friendly and personal. The disabled facilities were easily accessible and included a second toilet within. Prices were very reasonable. The decor was fresh and modern.Very enjoyable! Well done!

2  Thank Martine062