“Great burgers”

Add it.
Hungry Jack's
Ranked #126 of 159 Restaurants in Bundaberg
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Always get a good feed of the types of burgers you want and like. Cheaper than Maccas I feel. More burger for your buck. Enjoy the odd burger when visiting the area.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Couldn't drink the coffee, cold onion rings and burger. HJs is usually a real treat, but we were very disappointed.

Reviewed 17 January 2014

Haven't had such bad service before. I ordered two coffees this morning . One tasted very weak and the other far too strong to drink. As I asked for a replacement the member of staff was stroppy and turned her back on me so I couldn't see what she was doing with my drink. In the end I ended up with another very poor weak coffee. Instead of asking for another replacement I emailed the company to complain. Two other customers complained and returned food while I was I the restaurant. I haven't re coved a reply back. But I'll be waiting to hear what the company has to say.

Reviewed 19 December 2013

I have been to Hungry Jacks in Bundaberg quite a few times. The problem with Hungry Jacks in Bundaberg is the service. It's so slow. If there is anything resembling a queue, one can be in for a long wait to get to the service counter. On the plus side, I have found the food good and the free drink top up a real bonus. I feel the service just needs to be managed better.