From the moment I walked in the staff greeted me with a smile. Checkin was so simple. The room was beautiful when I walked in. Very comfortable bedding and lovely decor. Great View. Staff were very friendly and helpful.. Checkout was a breeze. Breakfast was beautiful, but very busy between 8.30-9am but well worth the wait for a seat. Loved the whole experience, especially being a walk through a tunnel to Twin Towns. Thankyou.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra Twin Towns is the perfect Gold Coast accommodation to put you in the centre of everything. You're right on the doorstep of the Twin Towns Services Club for easy access to all of the entertainment, restaurants and bars - you've only to stroll through Mantra Twin Towns' covered walkway. There are many beautiful beaches and famous surf breaks nearby, some excellent shopping and great variety of eating places. On site you have a choice of heated indoor and outdoor swimming pools, tennis courts, a fitness centre and steam room, outdoor barbecue area, mini golf course and games room. Maintenance Notice As part of ongoing improvements, Mantra Twin Towns will be closing the outdoor pool from 9 October until 3 November 2017 to replace the decking. The indoor pool, spa and sun lounging areas will remain open and available for guest use. Garden refurbishment works are expected to take place on the driveway of the Hotel from 20 November until 22 December 2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mantra Twin Towns reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Twin Towns Hotel Coolangatta
- Coolangatta Outrigger
- Mantra Twin Towns Coolangatta, Australia - Gold Coast