“So Good we came twice!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Brisbane, Australia
“So Good we came twice!”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Freshly prepared, reasonably priced food served with a smile. It's a winning formula. Our family ate breakfast there twice. unanimous agreement: a first rate breakfast. My omelette was as a good as an omelette can be and positively bursting with flavour (the big fat field mushrooms in it were a pleasant surprise). Apart from the great food the staff were very accommodating of all our requests for menu variations (no maple syrup with the pancakes please, no poached egg with the hashbrown stack etc...) Really wish they could make my breakfast for me everyday!

Visited October 2013

Mackay, Australia
“Cage scooterini”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Me kids took themselves off here for breakfast and loved it. Great service and friendly, always seems to be busy

Visited September 2013
“Fantastic Breakfast”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Luckily we found this place as it is one street back in Coolangatta but the breakfast is lovely. I had a hash brown stack and it would have to be in my top 3 breakfasts!! My daughter had the pancakes which were great as well and my wife's eggs on sourdough were beautiful and the accompaniments very fresh. Will eat here when we are next back in town....

Visited September 2013
Coolangatta, Queensland, Australia
“Terrific breakfast”
Reviewed 13 July 2013

Home made hash brown stack delicious. Had 2 breakfasts here and both been top class.
Very consistent with quality. For lunch try their home made lentil soup.

• Visited July 2013
Donvale, Victoria, Australia
“Great place for breakfast”
Reviewed 23 March 2013

If you are looking for a breakfast location that offers value then you can't go past Cafe Scooterini. My wife had the pancakes with mixed berries, banana, maple syrup & ice cream ($11). I had the early bird breakfast, before 10am, two eggs how you like them, crispy bacon, grilled tomato, strawberry jam, coffee & freshly squeezed orange juice ($15).

Why would you cook your own?

• Visited March 2013