“Great Breakfast”

Ranked #14 of 155 Restaurants in Coolangatta
Price range: US$4 - US$16
Cuisines: European, Australian
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a local family run business on the idyllic beach front of Kirra. We pride ourselves on our friendly service and warm atmosphere. Serving a variety of delicious breakfasts and lunch dishes, along with some tantalising treats! Proudly supporting local suppliers, we serve locally roasted, award winning Byron Bay coffee. For everything we do at GG's, our loyal customers are at the heart.
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Both my husband and myself enjoyed our breakfast yesterday, The corn fritters where excellent. The staff were friendly and helpful, The coffee was great. Will go back again. Brenda H

1  Thank brendah451
Val_CafeOwner, Owner at GG's Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2014

Hi brendah451

I'm thrilled you enjoyed your breakfast with us, and I thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I urge you to try some of our daily specials!

There are newer reviews for GG's Cafe

Reviewed 31 July 2014

We are group of 6 local retiree that try breakfast all over Coolangatta/ Kirra and tweed heads.
We all have a great breakfast here only downside - you have to order at the counter and the meals come out to quick.

1  Thank Tony O

Hi Tony O

Thank you for taking the time to review us. I am pleased you enjoy your breakfasts here at GG's. We go above and beyond to fulfil our customers wishes and we are very flexible. Upon your next visit if you would like ask your server to take their time with the meals, you can enjoy a more leisurely experience.

Thanks again for your great review!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Went with some friends and had a coffee and cake. The coffe was not the greatest but drinkable. The cake was awful! - had the same named cake at another establishment earlier that month and it was like chalk and cheese. The cake was dry and tasteless - not impressed byt he service either. Very casual attire and too laid back fro me.
Would not recommend - sorry.

Hi Krissy K

I am sorry to hear that you were underwhelmed by your coffee and cake at GG's. We are very proud of our coffee blends, and normally serve a delicious array of cakes.

I would like to invite you back to give us a second chance, and I will try to rectify this unfortunate poor impression you have of GG's.

Thank you for your review, every review is valued and allows us to strengthen our service.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Great coffee, food , friendly staff very clean recommend totally. Good menu, meals presented beautifully. Great ocean view over Kirra Beach what more could you ask

1  Thank Jane G

Hi Jane G

Thank you so much for your glowing review. We really appreciate the knowledge that we are doing it right!

Thanks again, we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Thoroughly enjoyed my lunch and would return. Far more pleasant than Cafe Ambiente down the road. Service was good and friendly staff

1  Thank jrt31

Hi jrt31

Thank you for your review! I am delighted that you enjoyed your lunch and would happily return.

I look forward to seeing you soon.